COP28: The programme is live
27th of November 2023
The full program for the Nordic Pavilion
Between 1 and 11 December, the Nordic Pavilion at COP28 is hosting more than 70 panel debates, workshops, and report launches. Join us in some thought-provoking conversations and presentations of concrete solutions on how a climate-neutral society can also be a better society for more people. We’ll showcase why gender issues are a climate issue and how food is the driver of massive change, and we’ll look at technical solutions as well as the lifestyle changes that are needed if we’re serious about staying below the 1.5-degree target. How are finance flows driving change? How could the finance mechanism for a loss and damage fund look like? What solutions do we have for the changes needed in transport, agriculture, food systems, and the built environment, and how do we make sure that the transition is fair and just?
This and much more are on the agenda in the Nordic Pavilion at COP28. Join us at COP28 from 1 to 11 December as we explore what the climate-neutral life of tomorrow could look like!
- 70 events: More than 70 events packed with political discussions, young people’s voices, business leaders, activists, and the latest research from some of the world’s most distinguished scientists, universities, and other knowledge institutions.
- 11 theme days: Each day revolves around a specific theme, addressing the multitude of climate challenges facing the world.
- Art performance at the pavilion: Daily art performance in the pavilion during the first week, from 1 to 6 December: The screening of “Arkhticós Dolorôs” (Arctic Pain) by renowned Greenlandic artist and poet Jessie Kleemann.
- Live podcasts: Expect unrestrained dialogue that captures the essence of the climate crisis from personal perspectives as Nordic youth delegates each invite a guest to join them on stage for a live broadcast of the Nordic Talks podcast.
- Daily briefing from the negotiations: Each day, we’ll join forces with the Nordic Heads of Delegations to provide you with the latest updates straight from the negotiation rooms.
Online access to all events
This year, no accreditation is required to take part in the discussions. A reliable internet connection is all you need as all events will be live streamed on Norden.org.